Roaddog1m, & Chas1???

winmag

Anybody hered anything from these guys?
Kinda wondering with all the twister action on the news lately how Chas1 is doin. Last I hered, Kirby was building him an AX, never hered anything more.

Roaddog on the other hand, needs to fill us all in on the status of Trustland, the book, if he ever got it published. Plus he was gonna enter in a few more matches with some new toys too, but i haven't hered anything from him in about a year either.

Anybody hered any status on either of em? Hope they're ok.

Anybody hered anything from these guys?
Kinda wondering with all the twister action on the news lately how Chas1 is doin. Last I hered, Kirby was building him an AX, never hered anything more.

Anybody hered any status on either of em? Hope they're ok.

I've swapped a few e-mails with Chas1 recently. Kirby's finished with the majority of the work on his AX, and he shipped it to me for the stock build.

That's good to here. Tell him I said hi, & to drop in to LRH sometime to let his buddies know he's still kickin':D

Thank you for the reply too Joel.

I haven't seen chas1's post for a while either. I miss his posts. Roaddog1m hasn't been heard from for a while either. I remember how much I looked forward to each of his cop adventures. I printed a pile of his posts and left them in our shop office for the other mechanics to read. Everyone love the on-going stories. I'd love to hear from him. How's his police dog doing? Seems like since his Dad died it just knocked the wind out of his sails.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.