Ring and Base question.

Buck44

I just ordered a 6.5x20 Leupy for my Rem 700 sps .223.

The guy I am buying scope from recomended 20moa Night force base and Rings.

What is everyones opinion on this? I am pretty sure I want a 20moa base correct? I want to be able to shoot out to 1000yrds. Is there any reason not to have the 20moa base? Also what about the rings? I have used Leup and beuller. Idk bout night force.

Thanks in advance.

I just ordered a 6.5x20 Leupy for my Rem 700 sps .223.

The guy I am buying scope from recomended 20moa Night force base and Rings.

What is everyones opinion on this? I am pretty sure I want a 20moa base correct? I want to be able to shoot out to 1000yrds. Is there any reason not to have the 20moa base? Also what about the rings? I have used Leup and beuller. Idk bout night force.

Thanks in advance.

You can definitely go with those, but there are cheaper products available that are just as sturdy. I would suggest the EGW base and the rings of your choice. EGW offers some nice rings, I use Weaver and Warne. I have used Burris XTR rings and Burris signature z rings. The Night Force rings and base are definitely going to be quality equipment.

Tank

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.