Rimfire bug bit!

Rupe

Well decided that my Wife needed to have a rimfire rifle. She has shot my firearms alot, but didnt have one of her own yet. So we went down and bought her a Marlin 925 .22lr and a Simmons .22mag 3-9 scopte. They were such good buys that we ended up buying me one as well. I only have an old WWII Marine trainning rifle semi-auto and have wanted a bolt action for along time. Well got one. We are going out to the range today to sight them in. Being a big bore handgun hunter it's going to be fun having a little plinker for sagerats and rat-zilla's (nurtra).gun)
Yes the rimfire bug bit!

Rupe, you'll be glad you bought two of those. This way you guys wont fight over just one. My son and I just got Marlin 917's last month and they're some of the funnest guns we have.

yeah, after that you will have to start playing with the 17hmr's. We use those alot. I use the 22lr alot for short range round squirles but the HMR smokes it when you get to a p-dog town.

I got to shoot a .17hmr last weekend. Man what a little speedster and tack driver. It was out of a Marlin, I don't know the model number. I'll stick with the .22lr for awhile, but maybe someday. LOL

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.