Right Bolt Left Eject Repeater?

Discussion in 'Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics' started by Good, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Good

Good Well-Known Member

Does anyone make a right bolt but left eject long action that is compatible with a DBM?

What I'd really like is a dual port for loading from either side but ejecting out the left side, with DBM.

Is there such a thing?

2. GCarlton53

GCarlton53 Active Member

i know lawton makes a right bolt left port. because i think i am about to order one at the end of the month. they arent taking orders because of an ownership change. will be july before they can

3. geargrinder

geargrinder Well-Known Member

You could get a Savage Dual Port Target action and swap in a LH bolt head.

Piece of cake.

4. J3RICHO941

J3RICHO941 Member

The only problem with the target action is its short only. Thanks for the replys guys. I wonder then about a 112 bvss with a second port. I wouldnt do it unless it was designed that way though.

5. Good

Good Well-Known Member

That was me using my bud's I pad.

6. TracySes23

TracySes23 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure, but go to the savage website & look at their Target actions, They have 6 different configurations. If you don't see what you want, call the number for their custom shop & ask for Effie. She is very knowledgeable and will tell you if they're willing to make a modification to one of their Target Actions.

Spence

7. TOM H

TOM H Well-Known Member

Bat makes repeater right/left bolt short/long action. You have to call about the magazine.

8. Good

Good Well-Known Member

thanks, What I'd really like is a right bolt, dual port, left eject, mag fed version of the 338 Lapua that Savage offers. Wonder what the Bat costs? I'll look into them.