Right Bolt Left Eject Repeater?

Good

Does anyone make a right bolt but left eject long action that is compatible with a DBM?

What I'd really like is a dual port for loading from either side but ejecting out the left side, with DBM.

Is there such a thing?

i know lawton makes a right bolt left port. because i think i am about to order one at the end of the month. they arent taking orders because of an ownership change. will be july before they can

The only problem with the target action is its short only. Thanks for the replys guys. I wonder then about a 112 bvss with a second port. I wouldnt do it unless it was designed that way though.

Does anyone make a right bolt but left eject long action that is compatible with a DBM?

What I'd really like is a dual port for loading from either side but ejecting out the left side, with DBM.

Is there such a thing?

I'm not sure, but go to the savage website & look at their Target actions, They have 6 different configurations. If you don't see what you want, call the number for their custom shop & ask for Effie. She is very knowledgeable and will tell you if they're willing to make a modification to one of their Target Actions.

Spence

Is there such a thing?

Bat makes repeater right/left bolt short/long action. You have to call about the magazine.

Bat makes repeater right/left bolt short/long action. You have to call about the magazine.
thanks, What I'd really like is a right bolt, dual port, left eject, mag fed version of the 338 Lapua that Savage offers. Wonder what the Bat costs? I'll look into them.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts