• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED rifles for sale or trade

macanderson

I have a couple of rifles that I just don't use any more. I am willing to do cash or trade. First rifle is a Ruger #1 7mm rem mag I would like to sell it set up with ruger rings, sling, buttstock shell holder, and a 4-12x 40mm AO simmons prohunter scope. It has less than 300 rounds through it. It does have some average nicks and scratches on the stock, and it has some surface finish spotting which I showed in the pictures. I am looking for $850 and I'll cover shipping and insurance.

The second gun is a little unique but a lot of fun. It is a custom .475 Ackley Magnum. Yep you heard me right .475 It is built off an enfield action because they are strong like a tank. It is an older build and I am not sure who the original builder was. It is threaded but I do not have a muzzle break for it because what is the fun in that. I have a set of custom dies, 100 brass, and 200 count 650gr hard cast bullets for it. I will have to do an exact count to verify those amounts but I believe that's what I remember last time I counted. I will do the whole package with brass, dies, and bullets. for $1200 and I'll cover shipping and insurance. their is several hundred dollars in the reloading supplies alone.

I am willing to listen to trade offers for just about any types of pistols or rifles. I also would be interested in any nikon mount camera lenses. let me know what you got.

http://s1307.photobucket.com/user/mt_mac/library/ruger
http://s1307.photobucket.com/user/mt_mac/library/ackley%20mag

price drop

475 ackley magnum $1000 plus shipping

ruger #1 $750 plus shipping

I am also still willing to hear trade offers as well

It is an accurate hunting rifle that shoots right around moa it isn't a custom build with a custom barrel and tuned up so it isn't 1\2 moa or anything. Just a good shooter

I have a T/C encore stainless heavy barrel, thumbhole stock 300 win. mag., A model Remington 788 243 with a leupold vx11 4-12x40 243