• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED rifles F/S

Tim Hawkins

Hello,
I have some rifles I would like to sell. I will be glad to send pictures to anyone interested. E-mail me at [email protected]

Kimber 8400 in 300 wsm. I bought this rifle about 6 months ago for a trip to Alaska. Due to some health problems, I had to cancel the trip.
This rifle has less than 50 rounds thru it and it was properly broken in. It has leupold bases and nicely figured wood.
I would like $825.00 shipped

Kimber 84 classic in 243 with two position saftey and nicely figured wood. I hunted one year with this rifle and it has a couple very minor handling marks. Properly broken in and this is a tack driver with 95-100 grain bullets. Less than 100 rounds fired.
Rifle with Leupold vxll 2x7 power scope for $850.00 shipped or rifle with leupold bases for $725.00 shipped (TRADED TO JERRY)

Sako Av in 30-06. All original and never hunted with. Less than 60 rounds fired with beautiful french walnut stock and sako ring mounts. I purchased this unfired from a collector a few years ago and could never bring myself to hunt with it because of the wood. This rifle is like new.
I would like $800.00 shipped

Thanks,
Tim

Last edited: