• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rifles and shotguns and more.........Oh My

captjordan

I have no pics, nor the capability to take them. Except for the Mauser Custom. Items are described to the best of my ability.

1. Beretta Model A 300 12ga semi auto shotgun. In excellent condition, shows some signs of wear. It is surprisingly light to carry, the lightest 12 ga I've ever handled. It is a fast shooter. The barrel is around 21" or so. I have fired around 100 rounds through it, and it worked flawlessly. I believe it holds 4 rounds. Has English Import stamps, and "made in Italy" and US import stamps……..it's been around the globe. This one is chromed, though I believed it is not factory chrome. It is very corrosion resistant though, I've owned this gun for around 20 yrs and never have cleaned or wiped it down (it's been under my bed), and it has no rust or corrosion. There is one spot where the chrome is a little bumpy, but it isn't corrosion………this shotgun is LIGHT. The wood is in great shape and it has the original Beretta buttpad and original Beretta pistol grip cap. It show signs of normal use, but is in nice overall shape………….$365 and $15 to ship and insure.

----------------------------------------
2. Custom Ultra lightweight Mauser in 8mm. I bought this rifle nearly twenty years ago from a fellow at a gunshow who said he had owned it for a decade or more. The craftsmanship is superb for a lightweight custom. It has Williams rear peep sights, and a post front (alum. to drop weight). Chromed barrel band and chromed sling swivels. Leather sling. Trigger is crisp with no creep. The bolt handle has been turned down and flattened like no other I've seen……..it is flat!! Now for the most amazing part for an old mauser, the bore is PERFECT. The finish is quite nice, though one spot on the barrel has a blemish in the finish, see pic. The wood is absolutely beautiful, and has a nice raised cheek(lots of swriling here, very nice), and is quite thin in the forearm to drop weight. There is a typical very small split in the wood, just behind the action. In my opinion it's been there forever, and will never cause a problem, it is very small. Everything about this rifle was done right…………….$450 and $20 to ship and insure.

3. Night Owl Russian NVG (night vision goggles), 1st gen., with head harness, very clear for 1st gen., model OH 1x20, built in IR, worked for me for 5 years, then about a month ago one of the eyes stopped working, the other eye works perfectly. I don't have the time to mess with it. You can replace the tube on that side for about $70-100, or just use it as is. I called Night Owl, and they said they would replace the tube for $140. These sell for about $650, I'll let this go for only $210 and $10 to ship, looks just like these
http://www.rugift.com/photocameras/night-vision-goggles-on-1x20-ir.htm
4. . L1A1 Sporter FAL in .308. Not one of the cheapo's that Century is putting out now, but a real Canadian rifle, with a CAI receiver…….. and NOT a thumbhole version. Century Arms with typical painted black finish on receiver and parked barrel. If you are looking for a FAL type rifle without dumping close to a grand in it…….here it is. It shoots great. Third Generation scope rail installed. Barrel Marked "made in canada". Barrel and receiver have a nice dark black parkerized finish, the lower receiver is pained black as it came from the original kits. Nice thick finger grooved carry handle. Flip up rear sight and folding carry handle and Bore looks great……………….$570 and $23 to ship.
5. Armalite AR-50 accessory rail adapter with sling stud on it, so you can ad a sling or bipod that is lighter than the armalite one that weighs a ton……this item is original AR-50 manufacture and is heavy duty and in excellent condition……….Armalite sells these for $69…………this one goes for…….……$20 and $5 to ship.
6. Imbel Gear Logo Receivered FAL. Carry handle cut receiver. 21" barrel. US plastic furniture. This rifle is in excellent condition, and the parkerizing job looks great. Barrel looks perfect. Very nice shooting rig………..$695 and $23 to ship
7. Winchester mod. 70, .300win mag, 24" barrel, matte finish, black synthetic stock, medium contour barrel (pretty light), in excellent condition. Fired only two boxes through it over the last five years. Shoots about 1 moa out of the box. Topped off with Leupold STD one piece base and Leupold STD rings, matte……holding a Leupold Vari-XIII, 1" tube, 3.5-10x40 Tactical, duplex, target turrets, matte. This is a nice hunting rig, turn-key and ready to roll. It has killed 2 elk from the camp, never even hiked with this rifle, it's in great condition……………$895 and $23 to ship. Not looking to separate.
8. Remington 870 Express Magnum, 2 ¾ or 3" shells, wood furniture, 28" barrel, screw in choke (modified), recoil pad, vent rib, parkerized, excellent condtion. Only………..$190……….and $15 to ship.
9. Ruger 10/22 mags. Ramline black 30 rd mags. In used, but good condition. $15ea and $4 shipping////or all 4 for $55 shipped.
10. Simmons Whitetail Classic 3.5-10x40, duplex, crinkle matte finish, click reticle adjustments, 1" tube, excellent condition. Same one sold here at Cabela's for $110…….plus their $9 shipping.
http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/product/sta...rch&_requestid=31089
I'll sell this one for ONLY ……………$55 and $5 to ship.
11. Ruger 10/22 stock. Brand new take off, wood. Comes with factory butt pad and factory Ruger Stainless Steel barrel band………..$30 and $5 to ship
12. Leupold Vari-X III Long Range Tactical, 3.5-10x40mm, 30mm, fine duplex, M1 Tactical knobs, side focus, matte, very little use, 98%, $670 and $20 to ship and insure.
13. AR15 Bolt/Carrier, in excellent condition. FN manufacture, Mil-Spec. Some signs of normal use from normal cycling from about 400 rounds, but in great shape and works good………..$100 and $5 to ship.
14. Leupold Vari-X III Tactical, 3.5-10x40mm, 1" tube, 2nd Gen MilDot, FFP (First Focal Plane), Premier Reticle Conversion, Target Turrets, matte, very little use, 98%, $670………and $20 to ship and insure.
---------------------------------------
15. 56mm Obj Sunshade, matte, 3", excellent cond………….$14 and $4 to ship
16. Russian Kobra site, EKP-8-14, four reticles, weaver mount style, VERY bright, NEW IN BOX with sight adjustment tool and spare battery………$145 and $5 to ship.
17. Deer grunt call. H.S. Calls brand. QuadGrunterPlus. Excellent grunt call for bucks………..$4 and $3 to ship.
18. Passport Radar detector, no suction cups, picks up X,K,Ka……works great, and good condition…….$10 and $4 to ship
19. FN FAL Bipod, nice straight legs, springs, screws, pungers……..not sure if it's all there, but I think so (haven't been into FAL's in a while) sold as is, very good condition, and I'll also throw in an FAL sling swivel, band , and screw for free…………….$20 and $5 to ship
20. Glock 17 Threaded barrel for suppressor or compensator, Federal Arms Match, #416 Stainless Steel, CNC machined, heat treated, 9mm, 1/2x32 thread, NIW…….$110 and $5 to ship.
21. Glock 21 Threaded barrel for suppressor or compensator, Federal Arms Match, #416 Stainless Steel, CNC machined, heat treated, .45 cal, package doesn't say what thread and pitch, NIW……..$100 and $5 to ship.
22. Russian PSO-1 AK scope 8x42 (not the little 6x or 4x one), like new, with rubber eye piece, manual, case, etc..........$100 and $10 to ship.
--------------------------------------
23. 3 mag-lite flashlights, 1 2-D cell, and 1 3 D-cell, and one 2-C cell, all used, but good working condition, and in great shape, no big gouges or drops in their past…… selling all three as a package deal…………$35 and $7 to ship.

Email ONLY please

[email protected]

You can combine items to save on shipping. Please don't send lowball offers, prices are firm, if they don't sell, THEN I will lower prices next week. Money Orders only please. First to post "I'll take it" by time stamp of email gets item, as these items are on several sites.

Sales are for $$ only, unless you have:
.50 cal reloading components
.50 match grade ammo

In TX only:
Rem 40XB-KS in any caliber

thx

Jordan

[email protected]

Prices dropped.........and sold items marked.......

1. Beretta Model A 300 12ga semi auto shotgun. In excellent condition, shows some signs of wear. It is surprisingly light to carry, the lightest 12 ga I've ever handled. It is a fast shooter. The barrel is around 21" or so. I have fired around 100 rounds through it, and it worked flawlessly. I believe it holds 4 rounds. Has English Import stamps, and "made in Italy" and US import stamps……..it's been around the globe. This one is chromed, though I believed it is not factory chrome. It is very corrosion resistant though, I've owned this gun for around 20 yrs and never have cleaned or wiped it down (it's been under my bed), and it has no rust or corrosion. There is one spot where the chrome is a little bumpy, but it isn't corrosion………this shotgun is LIGHT. The wood is in great shape and it has the original Beretta buttpad and original Beretta pistol grip cap. It show signs of normal use, but is in nice overall shape………….$365 and $15 to ship and insure.

2. *****SPF*****

3. Night Owl Russian NVG (night vision goggles), 1st gen., with head harness, very clear for 1st gen., model OH 1x20, built in IR, worked for me for 5 years, then about a month ago one of the eyes stopped working, the other eye works perfectly. I don't have the time to mess with it. You can replace the tube on that side for about $70-100, or just use it as is. I called Night Owl, and they said they would replace the tube for $140. These sell for about $650, I'll let this go for only $210 and $10 to ship, looks just like these
http://www.rugift.com/photocameras/night-vision-goggles-on-1x20-ir.htm
4. *****SPF*****
5. Armalite AR-50 accessory rail adapter with sling stud on it, so you can ad a sling or bipod that is lighter than the armalite one that weighs a ton……this item is original AR-50 manufacture and is heavy duty and in excellent condition……….Armalite sells these for $69…………this one goes for…….……$20 and $5 to ship.
6. Imbel Gear Logo Receivered FAL. Carry handle cut receiver. 21" barrel. US plastic furniture. This rifle is in excellent condition, and the parkerizing job looks great. Barrel looks perfect. Very nice shooting rig………..$695 and $23 to ship
7. Winchester mod. 70, .300win mag, 24" barrel, matte finish, black synthetic stock, medium contour barrel (pretty light), in excellent condition. Fired only two boxes through it over the last five years. Shoots about 1 moa out of the box. Topped off with Leupold STD one piece base and Leupold STD rings, matte……holding a Leupold Vari-XIII, 1" tube, 3.5-10x40 Tactical, duplex, target turrets, matte. This is a nice hunting rig, turn-key and ready to roll. It has killed 2 elk from the camp, never even hiked with this rifle, it's in great condition……………$865 and $23 to ship. Not looking to separate.
8. *****SPF*****
9. Ruger 10/22 mags. Ramline black 30 rd mags. In used, but good condition. $15ea and $4 shipping////or all 4 for $50 shipped.
10. Simmons Whitetail Classic 3.5-10x40, duplex, crinkle matte finish, click reticle adjustments, 1" tube, excellent condition. Same one sold here at Cabela's for $110…….plus their $9 shipping.
http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/product/sta...rch&_requestid=31089
I'll sell this one for ONLY ……………$40 and $5 to ship.
11. Ruger 10/22 stock. Brand new take off, wood. Comes with factory butt pad and factory Ruger Stainless Steel barrel band………..$25 and $5 to ship
12. Leupold Vari-X III Long Range Tactical, 3.5-10x40mm, 30mm, fine duplex, M1 Tactical knobs, side focus, matte, very little use, 98%, $660 and $20 to ship and insure.
13. *****SPF*****
14. Leupold Vari-X III Tactical, 3.5-10x40mm, 1" tube, 2nd Gen MilDot, FFP (First Focal Plane), Premier Reticle Conversion, Target Turrets, matte, very little use, 98%, $660………and $20 to ship and insure.
15. 56mm Obj Sunshade, matte, 3", excellent cond………….$13 and $4 to ship
16. Russian Kobra site, EKP-8-14, four reticles, weaver mount style, VERY bright, NEW IN BOX with sight adjustment tool and spare battery………$140 and $5 to ship.
17. Deer grunt call. H.S. Calls brand. QuadGrunterPlus. Excellent grunt call for bucks………..$3 and $3 to ship.
18. *****SPF*****
19. FN FAL Bipod, nice straight legs, springs, screws, pungers……..not sure if it's all there, but I think so (haven't been into FAL's in a while) sold as is, very good condition, and I'll also throw in an FAL sling swivel, band , and screw for free, and another FAL sling swivel, band, and screw, and a rear FAL sling swivel too......that is about 20 parts total…………….$25 and $5 to ship
20. Glock 17 Threaded barrel for suppressor or compensator, Federal Arms Match, #416 Stainless Steel, CNC machined, heat treated, 9mm, 1/2x32 thread, NIW…….$105 and $5 to ship.
21. *****SPF*****
22. Russian PSO-1 AK scope 8x42 (not the little 6x or 4x one), like new, with rubber eye piece, manual, case, etc..........$95 and $10 to ship.
--------------------------------------
23. 3 mag-lite flashlights, 1 2-D cell, and 1 3 D-cell, and one 2-C cell, all used, but good working condition, and in great shape, no big gouges or drops in their past…… selling all three as a package deal…………$30 and $7 to ship (half what I paid).

Email ONLY please

[email protected]

You can combine items to save on shipping. Please don't send lowball offers, prices are firm, if they don't sell, THEN I will lower prices next week. Money Orders only please. First to post "I'll take it" by time stamp of email gets item, as these items are on several sites.

Sales are for $$ only, unless you have:
.50 cal reloading components
.50 match grade ammo

In TX only:
Rem 40XB-KS in any caliber

thx

Jordan

[email protected]