Rifle test!

Discussion in 'Equipment Discussions' started by Guest, May 28, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Today I got to work out with a new TRG-42 in .338 Lapua Mag and once I got zeroed from 1200 yds. the last 5 shots I fired hit dead center of the plate....and I could cover all 5 with the palm of my hand!!

I think IT'S A KEEPER!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. Gustavo

Gustavo Writers Guild

[ QUOTE ]
    Today I got to work out with a new TRG-42 in .338 Lapua Mag and once I got zeroed from 1200 yds. the last 5 shots I fired hit dead center of the plate....and I could cover all 5 with the palm of my hand!!

I think IT'S A KEEPER!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

My own experience, unfortunately didn't included the .338LM, but what an experience I had with the TRG-22 (308Win) and a TRG-42 (300WinMag).

Impressive to say the least. A shooting, pure performance, machine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Undoubtedly...the Sako folks didn't have their heads up their rear end when they designed this 'baby'! The engineering that went into this rifle....is beyond reproach!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Undoubtedly...the Sako folks didn't have their heads up their rear end when they designed this 'baby'! The engineering that went into this rifle....is beyond reproach!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif The entire trigger assembly snaps out in about one quick wink and another can be snapped in with just as good a trigger release!! The bolt comes apart in about 3 winks and is just as easily reassembled!

I'm IMPRESSED!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. AndrewD2007

AndrewD2007 Member

I was really impressed with the TRG-42, when i first shot it off my face brighten up with a smile. I thought the work that was put into this rifle was unbelievable, the reassemble was a snap.