Rifle made for left handed shooters Finally

Lots of people will make a left hand rifle. Remington makes some nice ones - both stock and custom shop versions and they cost less.

You can build a tacdriver for far less in a left hand, even if you purchase a new rifle for a donar on the action.

However, for 4700 those rifles probably are tackdrivers! Personally, if I had that kind of money to spend, I would about 1/3 on the rifle, 1/3 on the scope and 1/3 on a good range finder and loading equipement assessories.

I agree with britz, you can build a really sweet tack driver for alot less, your main investment will be your action seen as their hard to find if its a remington action, or cost over $1000 for a nesika bay action. You can build a nice gun for roughly $2500 and it will do all that you want, it probably will even do better. I know two smiths that do excellent work. So I can get them in touch with you if you would like.gun)

seem a wee bit pricey

Lawton makes a lefty 7500 and looks like there going to make a 7000 lefty as well. You'd be out about 900 for the 7500. Lilja barrel would run you 5-700 mcmillan stock 5-800. Jewel trigger 200. Throw on a nigtforce at 1600 and your still ahead of their quoted price.

------

Dunno what a smith would charge but I bet you'd still be ahead of the game. Just a thought, those boys in Grants Pass really like their stuff $$$ I think there are better ways to skin that proverbial cat.