Rifle Case for Edge

Jumpalot

I'm currently waiting for my Edge to be built. I'm starting to pick some things for it here and there. Now, where in the heck do you find a case to put it in? Near as I figure, it will end up somewhere close to 52". I haven't found anything that will fit a rifle over 46". I don't really care if it is a soft or hard case. I'd prefer soft though. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

56" soft case

Contact Bill Bandlow at [email protected]. I just bought one of these 56" soft cases for my 338 Edge, which is 53" long overall, and it fits perfectly.

RC Series Scoped Rifle Cases
Item# RCSB$46.75Sizes: RC45SB-45in longRC48SB-48in long(+1.80)RC56SB-56in long(+2.70)

I got my 338 Edge from Shawn Carlock the first of April and it came in a 60" aluminum case from Impact Case & Container. That aluminum case is great for flying or for shipping the rifle, but too big & bulky to fit in the back seat of my truck when I go to the range. It took me over a month to find the soft case.

Look at the Pelican 1750 Cases too. They will cost you around $230.00, not cheap but worth every penny.

W.

I heard that Cabelas sells a case(s) which are listed for blackpowder rifles. They are reportedly long & large enough for big varmint rifles. Prices are supposed to be pretty good too. I'm not sure if the info was regarding soft or hard cases but it might be worth checking out.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.