Revic Acura RS25i

I've had one an LPR built 300 Norma for a while now. Love the reticle, tracking has been spot on, and plenty of mounting space to accommodate any action. If I had to pick one negative it would be the weight. I think it's a REALLY solid value that would fit any hunters needs on a long range rifle. I'm actually planning to pick another one up today.

I'm not particularly in love with the reticle. I've read some guys like it because it's simple for a hunting scope but I don't understand why you'd limit yourself to almost no holdover subtentions in a hunting scope. Pretty much eliminates the option to holdover.

I'm more interested in the performance of this scope. Low light, optical quality through zoom range etc...

I'm not particularly in love with the reticle. I've read some guys like it because it's simple for a hunting scope but I don't understand why you'd limit yourself to almost no holdover subtentions in a hunting scope. Pretty much eliminates the option to holdover.

I'm more interested in the performance of this scope. Low light, optical quality through zoom range etc...
It's all hold over for wind and dial for distance. It's a lot like the Huskemaw, swaro 4w, leupold wind plex. I looked through one, I thought it was pretty clear. But I suck at glass quality judging, I could only look at a 100 yards. There wasn't any chromatic aberration at that distance.

It's all hold over for wind and dial for distance. It's a lot like the Huskemaw, swaro 4w, leupold wind plex. I looked through one, I thought it was pretty clear. But I suck at glass quality judging, I could only look at a 100 yards. There wasn't any chromatic aberration at that distance.
Yes I see that for wind as that makes sense. Wind holds tend to be a smaller value so usually holding a few minutes wind is easy. Which I'd say most guys hold wind. But to not have the option for elevation....I get it, most dial for elevation and hold for wind. I just don't see the reason to eliminate elevation subtentions. I guess just to keep the reticle simpler.

I find it sharper in image quality than my mark5 hd's
This is the kind of info I'm looking for. Intriguing.