Retired Marine is Top Gun at Subway Sandwich Shop

If some perp shoved me in a bathroom and tried to take my wallet... I'd give it to him or her (nothing inside but credit cards anyway) and I'd shoot them too.

Normally, my carry weapon is a Bond 2 shot derringer, 2 410 No. 8 shotshells one in each chamber.....

Shotshells are great for close in stuff. Easier on the drywall too:) and less msesy, the pellets don't exit the mass, they stay inside....

I used to load a 45LC and a 410 but have given over to double 410's.

The shot (at close range) is every bit as lethal as a 45LC.

I saw a comment about one of the perps family suing the marine. Too bad our society allows that to happen.

One reason why I stress a good working knowledge of the law as it pertains to concealment of handguns and their use in a life compromising situation.

Most times, the use of deadly force against another will put you as the shooter, in a 'guilty until proven innocent' situation with law enforcement and can cost you financially, lots of money.

One never knows what I have in my pocket......:)

Too bad that John Lovell can't go after the parents of the remaining trash (21-year-old) for not teaching the child to obey the law!

Spare the ROD grow a PERP/or PERVERT! :rolleyes:

Go John!!!

I love the line

"he could be charged with is participating in an unfair fight" :)

edge.

Too bad that John Lovell can't go after the parents of the remaining trash (21-year-old) for not teaching the child to obey the law!

Spare the ROD grow a PERP/or PERVERT! :rolleyes:

Go John!!!

hey actually that could be a new angle! beat them to the punch claim the way they raised their kid is causing you ptsd before they sue you for putting a hole in their thug kid

i almost missed this....wanted to comment so it would go back to top. I know that in todays litigious society we do have to take into account that you might be sued for something like this, but as the saying goes.....i'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6....and my argument would be that i might not have been in danger,but the next guy might. lets keep an eye on this. i would donate to a legal fund for this fine old gentleman. AJ

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts