• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Reposted in new thread, WTS Burris Signature 8-32x44 AO & Iris

Niles Coyote

For sale:

Burris Signature 8-32x44 with adjustable objective, internal iris for twilight/daylight adjustment, target turrets 1/8" moa, fine plex reticle, 1 inch tube.

I bought this used and found it to be to powerful for my shooting needs. The optics are perfect and scratch free, the scope body has two scratches as shown in the pics between the power control and the turrets. These were there when I purchased it and I don't know the story behind them. Both are just under a inch long but do not effect function in any way.

Burris optic products have a forever factory warranty.

I'm not looking for any trades, shipped and insured for:

350.00 US Postal Money Order
or
360.50 for paypal

PICT0010.jpg

PICT0004.jpg

PICT0007-1.jpg

PICT0008-1.jpg

PICT0006.jpg

PICT0009.jpg

Last edited:
Re: WTS Burris Signature 8-32x44 AO & Iris

send me a pm with your info so I can send the payment.

Kirk

Kirk, info sent on March 29th, pm sent on June 1st. Since it is past the agreed upon date and I have not heard back from either p.m. I am assuming you no longer want this.

Last edited:

Sorry, I have had a lot on my plate, I still want it. What was the price we agreed on? Send me your info and I'll get the money sent out. Kirk

Sorry, I have had a lot on my plate, I still want it. What was the price we agreed on? Send me your info and I'll get the money sent out. Kirk

I can understand having a full plate.

The agreed price was 360.50 by paypal or 350.00 by united states postal money order.

pm sent with contact info.

Pappy B,

It's been another month and I have not been given any idea on when payment will be sent. So you have till Sunday Aug 2nd 2009 to get the payment in the mail and advise me of such.

If you do not advised me by then I will open the sale to other interested parties. No ill intent or feelings here I just feel it has been long enough.

You can PM me or contact me by email at [email protected]

Sincerely,
Jon