replacement turrets

Water Swatter

What are the other companies that make replacement turrets other than Kenton Industries. Stoney point no longer makes theirs.

I have a VX-III 3.5x10 40mm I really like the scope I want to make it more versatile.

ws

Contact Leupold. They can take care of you. Turn around time is great. I've sent them in for turret replacement and had the scope back in less than a week from the day I sent it off.;)

They replace the whole turret and give you an easily adjusted turret. Some of the aftermarket stuff just replaces the knobs with knobs that actually turn the existing adjustment.

If I remember right, don't quote me:D, The last one I sent in was around $100-$110 for both turrets, windage and elevation.

The cost was 149 for M1 dials but I think it went up slightly. Turn around is fast too.

JD338

M1's

So loopy will now install M1 turrets on a 1" scope? last time I checked, (several years ago) they wouldn't do it.
RR

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts