Replacement screws for Lupy target knobs

glockman55

I know I read it somewhere on here, where I can get screws to replace those Allen head .050 on my Target Knobs for a Leupold.
Thanks

I just called leupold and asked for some. They asked how many I wanted, I said 6, and they mailed six of them to me. I'm sure they'll do the same for you.

Thanks, I'll give them a call.. I thought someone mentioned on here that Brownells sold replacement screws with a flat screwdriver head as well.

Thanks, I'll give them a call.. I thought someone mentioned on here that Brownells sold replacement screws with a flat screwdriver head as well.

Sorry can't I help there but I'm sure someone else will chime in. I got a bunch of replacement screws and a few of those .050 allen wrenches so I figure I'm good for a long time.

Brownell's used to sell a kit that had Torx replacement screws with a Torx driver and it worked great for replacing the Leupold turret knob screws but............I just tried to look it up and it's not listed any more.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts