• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Replacement floorplate for Weatherby Accumark

ridge rider

I am after a replacement floorplate for my 338-378 Accumark..
My broken floorplate is an aluminum casting and is quite thin in that area where it broke at the floorplate hinge pin.
I would prefer a steel replacement if that is at all possible otherwise I will gladly settle for another aluminum casting.
Can anyone help me or advise me where I can obtain/purchase a replacement.
I tried the Weatherby Nation forum for the Weatherby Inc. email address but there was no email address to be found; Weatherby Inc only has the letter and postage envelope option. You would think this company would really be up there in this Hi-Tech world wouldn't you?
I am from Australia and do not have the same sort of access to suppliers as you guys do in the States and our agent here will take months to order one and who knows how much I will get stung for a floorplate from them.
I would greatly appreciate any help here.

Many Thanks

RR

RR,
I broke mine a couple of days after I got my accumark. I called weatherby and ordered another one for about $75. That was here is the US. I do not know of any aftermarket bottom metal. Let me know if I can help.

Chris

Hi Canderson,

Thanks for that; I'll give them a call tomorrow.
Just have to work out the time difference between Australia and the States.
That's why emails are great you don't have to be up at strange hours to contact them.

Cheers

RR

Steel was used on the German MK V - Die Cast housing, steel floorplate on the Jap guns & most of the US built ones went to a 2 piece ***.

There was a company who offered all steel years ago, just can't think who it was anymore - it may come to me though.

Call them as they have top notch customer service at least with me over the years they have been awesome.

Good luck

http://www.wisnersinc.com/index.html they may know of something also

Last edited:
Steel was used on the German MK V - Die Cast housing, steel floorplate on the Jap guns & most of the US built ones went to a 2 piece ***.

There was a company who offered all steel years ago, just can't think who it was anymore - it may come to me though.

Call them as they have top notch customer service at least with me over the years they have been awesome.

Good luck

Welcome to Wisner's, obsolete gun parts. they may know of something also

ANARCHIST,

Thanks for that link, however unfortunately they have no trigger guard/floor plate assemblies.
I will give Weatherby Spare Parts a phone call and see where I go from there.

cheers

RR