• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remmy 700 22-250 Bell and Carlson

Jerms700

ORemington 700 22-250 26" SPS Varmint Heavy Barrel ***July 4th sale*** Please look!!!

Bell & Carlson Tactical Medalist A3 Hook Style Series 2956 Long Range Remington 700 Short Action Stock

"Old Style" Remmy trigger set at 2 1/4lbs.

One piece base

Burris signature series zee rings

Bushnell Elite 4200 6-24-40 w sunshade. 1/8 moa turrets. Standard duplex.

Badger Ordanance tactical bolt handle

Glass bedded

Bolt has been floated

Absolutely flawless. No blemishes. Was broken in correctly. Cleaned and pampered and stored in dry space. Approximately 125 rounds. I built this rig this past winter. All parts were bought this past winter. I have all original boxes and manuals.

I lost my 500 acre groundhog farm due to a cattle lease is reason for selling. Extremely accurate.

1,250.00 obo plus ground shipping ****price reduced to $1,150.00 for the weekend, plus shipping****

Call me with any questions! 540-525-7882. Very interested in making a deal.
IMAG0198-1.jpg

Last edited:
Your area code is a VA area code. Where in Virginia. What kind of accuracy are we talking about? Do you have data? Over the counter ammo or hand rolled?

I grew up in Virginia and still have family and hunt there.....

I live around the smith man lake area (about 40 minutes from roanoke). I have hand loaded all rounds. I have had real good luck with 40 grains of h380 and a 50 grain max. I don't have data, just some buddies that will tell you its shooting less than 3/8" groups. Last grouped during march around 45-50 degrees. I've shot probably less than 10 rounds since then. I killed a grey squirrel at 326 yards back in April and a few groundhogs since then. The trigger installed was the best improvement for me. It's really crisp.

I have lived in Roanoke, Hollins College Area, Shawsville, Christiansburg.

My Brother is in Scottsville. I will see if he is available to run out your way and if so, I will PM.

Recent Posts