Remingtons website

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by JST, Apr 26, 2013.

1. JST

JST Well-Known Member

So I have tried several times to get on their site. And it just will not load and work for me. But what im looking for is. Do the even chamber a 700 or any model for that matter, in a 338 UM anymore??

2. angus-5024

angus-5024 Well-Known Member

I dont think that they make them anymore. Its a shame becuase people are starting to take not of the big .338's now and im sure they would sell with very little re-marketing. The push is for the Lapua now.

I have a XCR 700 in .338 RUM and love it. I would go for the Senduro if I could find one used, but they are few and far between (I wonder why:rolleyes:). These are really the only two models that your gonna find that round chamber in.
    The XCR heats up in 2-3 shots, but those three can stack in there. The XCR's are well made.

3. cohunter14

cohunter14 Well-Known Member

I just jumped on their website and they are still making them in the XCR II it looks like. Nothing in the Sendero...

4. ICANHITHIMMAN

ICANHITHIMMAN Well-Known Member

XCR II is the only one listed at about 1k, your better off building one.

5. JST

JST Well-Known Member

Thanks guys. I guess it don't like my computer. Yup building one is prob the best option. I have really got the .340 Weatherby bug though.