Remingtons website

JST

So I have tried several times to get on their site. And it just will not load and work for me. But what im looking for is. Do the even chamber a 700 or any model for that matter, in a 338 UM anymore??

I dont think that they make them anymore. Its a shame becuase people are starting to take not of the big .338's now and im sure they would sell with very little re-marketing. The push is for the Lapua now.

I have a XCR 700 in .338 RUM and love it. I would go for the Senduro if I could find one used, but they are few and far between (I wonder why:rolleyes:). These are really the only two models that your gonna find that round chamber in.
The XCR heats up in 2-3 shots, but those three can stack in there. The XCR's are well made.

I just jumped on their website and they are still making them in the XCR II it looks like. Nothing in the Sendero...

Thanks guys. I guess it don't like my computer. Yup building one is prob the best option. I have really got the .340 Weatherby bug though.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.