• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington XR-100 22-250 -$575

I have to agree w/ flybuster here. I am left handed is the only reason I am not jumping on this one!

Howdoo Flybuster !

Thanks for the help w/ the picture .

Gun is still available -sold the buckmaster scope to to Joe P. today.

Some people have made some offers but at this point if the price were to change it would go up- lol.

I have 11 coyotes since thanksgiving half sniped half called ,my work is slow so i'm trying to conserve money.
I really had to rein myself back on the computer anyway -man i love longrangehunting and 24hr campfire ,but i'm getting my addiction under control -somewhat....

Take it easy -----------ME

Ol'Mike: I sent you a land line phone message regarding the Rifle in question and am hoping to hear from you.
My E-mail account is [email protected] or my home phone is 406-683-6888, cell phone at 206-200-3791.
Chilly up here in Dillon, Montana at 14 degrees at 4:00 PM this fine Thursday the 24th of January.
Sorry to hear about your laptop taking a tumble!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Dale Gibbons

Ol'Mike: Pending our upcoming phone conversation regarding your Rifles condition and the price being shipped to me, I would like to buy it.
Or I could drive over to Meridian and look at it in person and if thats the case what would the price be (minus your shipping costs) keeping in mind my fuel costs for the drive.
Yikes, Ol'Mike I just checked the mileage and its 429 miles each way - I guess I thought Meridian was near Idaho Falls and not Boise - so the drive would be cost prohibitive.
Anyway would love to have your Rifle if as advertised and I will make arrangements with an FFL here in Dillon to recieve it pending our phone conversation.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I simply must take the time to publicly THANK, Ol'Mike!
I must thank him for being so helpful, honest and thoughtful in our recent firearms transaction!
Not only was Ol'Mike patient with me as I asked him MANY questions regarding his Rifle that he was offereing for sale, he was expiditious in getting the Rifle to me in a surprisingly short time!
And if that were not enough, the Rifle came to me EXACTLY as it had been described!
I could not be happier with my dealings and interaction with Ol'Mike!
On top of all this Ol'Mike took the time to include some load data he had worked up for the Rifle and he even included an odd Allen type wrench to work on the Burris rings that were included in our deal!
I hope someday I can return a favor to Ol'Mike.
Thanks again Ol'Mike and see you on down the ridge someday!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Dale Gibbons
Dillon, Montana