• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington Sendero SFII 7mm Ultra mag

terrier72

I have a like new Sendero SFII in 7 RUM that I am contemplating selling. It has a Leupold base and has been fired approx. 110 times give or take a few. THis gun has only seen the range and the first 100 rounds were break in rounds. The first ten cleaned after each shot, then in groups of three, and then we finished the last 60 were cleaned after each ten shots. I have some factory ammo (approx 1.5 boxes) that I would include with the rifle and a good bit of once fired brass (I would need to count it). I would also include all the dies needed to reload these. I would like to get $1000obo shipped to your FFL for the rifle and all accesories (I will not seperate this as if no one wants it I will keep all this to reload). I can get pics up or email them to you on Saturday as the rifle currently resides in a friends safe. At this point I am looking to see if anyone would even be interested. I would prefer cash, but would be interested in trades also.
THanks

possible sale or trade for 12 guage browning gold hunter

PM me if interested.

Thanks!

Strick9 I am not sure, I will have to take another look at it. I have a few of each and I dont want to tell you yes or no and not know for sure. I will give you an answer by tomorrow.
Thanks