Remington S.A. stocks...

Discussion in 'Gun Parts - Stocks, Barrels, Actions, etc.' started by Dana in Montana, May 17, 2011.

1. Dana in Montana

Dana in Montana Well-Known Member

ALL Remington 700 short action,ALL BDL style,ALL right hand.

SOLD >1) Rem Factory SPS stock in good condition..........$65 delivered <SOLD
    SOLD>2) Rem factory laminated ,beavertail varmint stock,has a nicely done bedding job––––and a scratch on the buttplate––-.overall very good condition....$140 delivered <SOLD
    3) Hogue overmolded stock with aluminum inserts for the action screws......good condition...$85 delivered
    4) H-S Precision varmint stock that has had the barrel channel opened up to accept barrels up to 1 1/4" diameter $225 delivered..
    This stock has a blemish right at the end of the forearm.....it appears that a cutting tool (a big ball end mill,I suspect) bumped the edge right at the barrel channel.
    I have PHOTOS..please ask!! [​IMG]
    email is: dmhiln@rangeweb.net
    thanks for looking
    Dana

Last edited: May 18, 2011
  2. brian923

brian923 Active Member

Can i see a pic of the sps stock. The one for 65$. Im interested. Thank you. I can be reached here or better at demonslayer923@gmail.com.

3. Trental

Trental Well-Known Member

What barrel channel does the Hogue stock have?

4. Dana in Montana

Dana in Montana Well-Known Member

The barrel channel is 1" wide at the end of the stock.I THINK it would take a Remington varmint contour barrel.
    The bad news ....I left this in the shed and a MOUSE nibbled some places on the butt pad and the left side of the forearm.........
    I'll take a lower offer than what i had it priced....don't be shy!!!:D
    Thanks
    Dana

5. Quackshot

Quackshot Well-Known Member

I'll take the Hogue if it is for a varmint barrel. PM me with payment info.
    Mark

Need more info on the mouse thing-PM me.