Remington MSNBC Story 20 October 2010

Will The Information Presented In The Story Influence Your Procurement Activity

• Yes -- Remington Should Have Taken Care Of This Years Ago I will buy Other Products Just Not 700's

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No -- I Do Not Believe the Information Provided In The Story

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • No -- I Will Still Support Remington No Matter What The Outcome Of This

• Yes -- Remington Should Be Held Accountable No More Money From Me

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Hoss

This is for those who watched the entire story from start to finish. Please do not respond if you did not view the story personally.

As a result of the information presented by MSNBC and yes I do not like them very much either however, the information presented was very enlightening to say the least. As a result of this there is going to be a flurry of legal activity and possibly even Legislative activity put forth.

First of all, I absolutely hate the use of so called journalism to try cases in the media. And I don't care if the product is bubble gum, tennis shoes, cars or guns. It is inherently inaccurate and unfair.

Secondly, in this case (or any case) I urge you all to slow down in forming opinions until days and weeks have passed as Remington has a chance to put forth their rebuttal.

Imagine if your were under trial and the prosecution presented its case and your lawyer was not allowed to present your case before the jury was "POLLED". And how can you ask that respondents watch the MSNBC video before replying to the POLL without also asking them to read or watch the defendant's response?

I have no opinion so far and I don't know how the shooting public can have enough facts to answer a very public poll without taking the time to dig for facts a little first.

Len Backus, Publisher

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, I absolutely hate the use of so called journalism to try cases in the media. And I don't care if the product is bubble gum, tennis shoes, cars or guns. It is inherently inaccurate and unfair.

Secondly, in this case (or any case) I urge you all to slow down in forming opinions until days and weeks have passed as Remington has a chance to put forth their rebuttal.

Imagine if your were under trial and the prosecution presented its case and your lawyer was not allowed to present your case before the jury was "POLLED". And how can you ask that respondents watch the MSNBC video before replying to the POLL without also asking them to read or watch the defendant's response?

I have no opinion so far and I don't know how the shooting public can have enough facts to answer a very public poll without taking the time to dig for facts a little first.

Len Backus, Publisher

Status
Not open for further replies.