• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington Model 700 Tactical, 300 WinMag w/ IOR Bucuresti Scope $2500

Baruplivestock

Remington Model 700 XCR Tactical with 6-24 x 50 IOR Bucuresti scope. I bought this gun from my future brother in law and have put about 35 rounds thru it. I really dont need the gun and am not into competition shooting. I'm way to clumsy to take it hunting too. This rifle has a 1 in 10 Twist rifling in a fluted barrel. I would say it is 98% of new condition if not better. Remington lists this rifle new at $1510 and the scope will cost you $1759 new. I am asking $2500 for the rifle. Pretty good deal I think.

Attachments

• CIMG0103.jpg
    CIMG0103.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 5
  • CIMG0092.jpg
    CIMG0092.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 6
  • CIMG0105.jpg
    CIMG0105.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 7
  • CIMG0106.jpg
    CIMG0106.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 12
  • CIMG0104.jpg
    CIMG0104.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 7
where you located? No offense but also being a junior member with out the minimum posts I am only willing to think about it if I can do the deal in person?

Thanks

I'm in Arizona. Dont sell a whole lot of guns...usually hang on to them or trade for something else. What's on your mind?

Is this the same rifle that has been posted on tngunclub.com ( http://tngunclub.com/ppclassifieds/showcat.php/cat/6 ) for 3 months listed for $500 and the seller was from Chattanooga, TN? Is it the same ad I responded to immediately when it was posted and was e-mailed back and said you and your lovely wife was on a mission trip in West Africa but you had the gun with you and could ship directly to my house?

Caveat Emptor, guys.............just saying....

Last edited:
Is this the same rifle that has been posted on tngunclub.com ( Rifles - TNGunClub Classifieds ) for 3 months listed for $500 and the seller was in Chattanooga, TN? Is it the same ad I responded to immediately when it was posted and was e-mailed back and said you and your lovely wife was on a mission trip in West Africa but you had the gun with you and could ship directly to my house?

Caveat Emptor, guys.............just saying....

WOW! That's an excellent price! I would have done the same.

I doubt it too. 1) He told me he lived in Chattanooga and told on here he lives in Arizona, 2) He told me he was on a mission trip in West Africa but had the gun with him (doubtful customs would not have caught that), and 3) He said he would immediately ship the gun directly to my doorstep in TN (no FFL required).

I knew it was a scam right off and sent a note to the Admin on the gun site it was advertised on in the link above with the same info I provided here. That was several weeks ago. That site still has the ad listed, so I decided to boycott that site also since they do not listen to or try and protect their members. I have no use for theives and liars.....nada!

This gone is no longer available. I sold it last month and havent figured out how to post that on the add. Sorry.

I believe everyone now knows this ad was bogus? I hope no one thought I was out of line here.....just looking out for my brothers in arms.