Remington model 5 w/ 3.5-10x

Discussion in 'Guns For Sale' started by Hookturnr, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Hookturnr

Hookturnr Well-Known Member

Alright guys, I've been gleaning out the gun room and have a bunch of stuff to list. I'm going to have ads in pretty much every forum to try to catagorize appropriately but here's a stock, a barrel, some knives, reloading gear, etc all besides this. Here goes:
    1. This is a sweet little squirrel/ rabbit gun, I just have too many 22LR's (is that possible?) It's a Remington model 5 with the full size laminated checkered stock and I have mounted a 3.5-10x Field n Stream (bushnell private label for local sporting goods chain)duplex scope. It's a nice shooting little gun, it's got an adjustable trigger if you choose to change it(I never got around to it) It does have a couple minor handling marks from being at the range and in the woods a couple times but all in all, it's in pretty damn nice shape. I have the original box and can ship to your FFL for $350

IMAG0072.jpg

IMAG0074.jpg

IMAG0076 (2).jpg

All prices are shipped CONUS and I'm more than willing to combine shipping on multiple items to save you some bucks. I'm open to a few trades but mostly looking for some scratch to deal with a custom itch.

2. Hookturnr

PM's answered

3. Hookturnr

Payday bump. Willing to trade for decent optics i.e. weaver tactical 3-15 30mm, Millet 6-24 tac. 35mm, Vortex 30mm. Mildot reticles or an equivalent... let me know what you're thinking