• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington M700VLS in .22-250 With Leupold Scope FS

CSB

I bought this in August for coyote hunting but I really need to get a new deer rifle and optics, so this one is for sale.

Remington 700VLS, chambered in .22-250, 1 in 14 twist with 26" bull barrel, laminate beavertail stock, Jewell HVR trigger, Limbsaver on barrel, Leupold VXII 6-18x40 scope with LRV Duplex reticle, Leupold rings, bases, and 2" sunshade.

This rifle has roughly 100 rounds through it, and I have an NEM R-1000 box thats almost full of new ammunition from Black Hills, Hornady, Remington, and Winchester in various grains and styles, plus all spend brass that has been shot through this gun.

It is a beautiful gun that shoots very accurately, but as I said I need to prepare for next years deer hunts.

If you add it all up, I have around $1500 invested in this setup, not including tax. Id like to get $1150 for the whole lot. Id prefer to keep the package together, but would split it up for the right offer. You know the retail prices of the equipment listed, so please dont lowball me.

Please send a PM for more info.

New prices, I will split the package up as follows:

Rifle with rings, bases, and Jewell trigger - $650. I paid $650 for just the rifle, not counting the trigger or rings/bases.

Scope with sunshade - $450. I paid $510 for the scope minus sunshade.

$1100 for the entire package.