• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington LA action and bottom metal magnum bolt face

terryede

I have a very nice Remington complete action for sale. It was a .300 WM. Jewelled bolt,bottom metal, glossy blue finish,j lock ( easy fix). I will add pictures as soon as I figure out how. Asking $525 shipped.http://s1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb441/terryede/?action=view&current=IMG_1809-1.jpghttp://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb441/terryede/IMG_1808-1.jpg

This action has the old style Remington trigger, not x-mark. I also have a regular firing pin assembly to change this from the j-lock, lets talk!

OK, so am I out of line on the price?

Last edited:
Would you be interested in selling just the bottom metal separate from the action? If so, I would be interested.

Thanks,
Mark

Attachments

• IMG_1808.jpg
    IMG_1808.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1809.jpg
    IMG_1809.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 16
Price is all subjective. Does this action have any trueing work? Anything outside of factory on this? The price would be close if it was blueprinted. But for me, not being rude or anything and not trying to insult you, but factory actions shouldn't be priced higher than a new SPS action would cost. You might have better luck at the $425-450 range. Thats kinda what i've seen factory actions going for lately.....non-blueprinted ofcourse. Free bump!
Nimrod

Re: Remington LA action and bottom metal magnum bolt face $500 bolt face

No offense taken, but you are getting more than an ADL action. New ADL 700 $512.00, add the bottom metal $125.00, jeweled bolt $25, add that up=$662. And thats if you can find the bottom metal. Now add in the shipping and insurance and I think the price isn't too bad. I will take $500.00 shipped but that is as low as were going. Thanks for your input though, Terry

Last edited:
Thank you for being understanding. I was simply stating the 700 SPS BDL can be bought for $540 all day, and then you get the stock as well. $125 on the bottom metal is retail, but if you can find a take off you can usually pick them up for far less. Retail is in the seller and differs from region to region. Best reguards and good luck selling the action!
Nimrod

Terryede - I will give you $75 for the bottom metal and screws. Let me know. PM me if interested.