• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington Custom Shop Model 7 mannlicher stock .350 Rem Mag

sakoluvr

For you .350 mag lovers, I have a beautiful Rem Custom Shop Model Seven. Full length laminated stock. I was told it was not fired. Don't know for sure, but it looks great. Scope mount/rings are included with the rifle. Check out the Remington web page for a full description and suggested price. This is a gorgeous rifle. Fit and finish is superb. No scratches or dings.

$1500.00 Payment by US Postal Money Order or Certified Bank Check only. Will ship to your FFL for $35.00

ModelSeven3.jpg

ModSeven1.jpg

ModelSeven4.jpg

ModelSeven2.jpg

ModelSeven5.jpg

Very interested in this item. Would you consider trade for as NIB IMI UZI Model B carbine with numerous magazines. I have this currently listed for $1750.00 on some oof the other gun sales sights.

Thank You

Phil
Phone 818-825-8584

Hi Phil, thanks for your interest. I am looking for a straight sale, and not interested in any trades right now.

Thank You for the quick reply.

I have the UZI for sale and I have had several "nibbles" at $1600-$1650.00. If you rifle is still available by the time mine sells, I will definetly buy it. I will "adjust" my price for a quick sale if necessary.

What is your rock bottom price.

BTW, where are you ? (city and state)

Best Regards,

Phil.

Please contact me at 818-825-8584 for purchase arrangements.

Thank You,

Phil

Hi John,

It's Phil. I seemed to have lost your number.

Please call me at 818-825-8584 to make payment arrangements, as I will take the rifle. You may also e-mail me at [email protected].

Best Regards,

Phil.