• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington actions

mike27

I would like to buy a Remington action with a small boltface.I thought about buying a new rifle but can't afford that.Any help will be appreciated.

I just saw something from Brownell's about being able to buy new Rem 700 actions, $400 I think.

I would like the forum's opinion on this approach also.

Doug

I have 6 actions or rifles for sale that could be torn down.
1-short 223 bolt face BDL $350.00
1-222 ADL rifle $325.00
1-short 223 Stainless BDL $400.00
1-243 ADL ugly camo(good Action) $300.00
1-long ADL standard(no spring/follower $275.00
1-721 reciever w/matte bolt(270)no other parts $175.00

All bolts are clean. Long action has some scuffs from disassembly but can be easily cleaned up and refinished but has no spring/follower or recoil lug. Check my feedback on GB or Auction Arms. email for more details [email protected]

Thanks.

Wal-Mart Has Rem 700's New (ADL Synt) 270's, 308's 30-06's, etc, for $375.00. Use the Action, throw the rest of the stuff away and keep the barrel behind your seat for beating people up, and you've got a deal.

DWM, Find somebody who's a dealer through Brownells and have them get it for ya. They can make a buck and you get a better deal. You have to have someone get it for you anyhow, (unless your an FF Dealer with FFL).

As for "Less the bottom metal" being a problem, you can get that stuff off Ebay for near free. That's no big loss. And, you only need it for a repeater, a hunk of plastic will do for a follower if you're making a single shot out of it.

Recent Posts