• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED remington actions wanted buy/trade

eddybo

I need a couple of remington actions with recoil lugs. I need one RH LA magnum boltface and one RH SA with either a a .308 or magnum boltface or two RH LAs. Anybody have a couple of actions they are willing to sell or trade for Mark V .300 weatherby?

I need a couple of remington actions with recoil lugs. I need one RH LA magnum boltface and one RH SA with either a a .308 or magnum boltface or two RH LAs. Anybody have a couple of actions they are willing to sell or trade for Mark V .300 weatherby?
I have two brand spankin new rh long actions. Can you email pics of the weatherby?
[email protected]

The ol cell phone comes in handy but the pic quality leaves a little to be desired....but it is all I had on hand. It is the Mark V action in one of those plastic stocks. James Jones here did a little stock work on the gun. I cant recall whether he added pillars or just bedded the action. The barreled action was sent to 308 Nate who added one of his v-port brakes. The bases and a set of Medium rings are included. I am keeping the scope and low rings that are on the gun. It shoots okay with 168-180 class bullets but I could never get it to do well with the 208 A-Max I wanted to shoot. I need room in the safe and am weeding out my factory guns.

IMAGE_00026.jpg

IMAGE_00028.jpg

IMAGE_00029.jpg

Awww comon someone throw me a bone:p I really need a couple of actions. If anyone is willing to part with one at a reasonable price let me know.

I bought 2 last night ......wish I had known about yours.