remington actions wanted buy/trade

Discussion in 'Gun Parts - Stocks, Barrels, Actions, etc.' started by eddybo, Mar 26, 2008.

1. eddybo

eddybo Well-Known Member

I need a couple of remington actions with recoil lugs. I need one RH LA magnum boltface and one RH SA with either a a .308 or magnum boltface or two RH LAs. Anybody have a couple of actions they are willing to sell or trade for Mark V .300 weatherby?

2. olcrip

olcrip Well-Known Member

I have two brand spankin new rh long actions. Can you email pics of the weatherby?
    waltzn@aol.com

3. eddybo

eddybo Well-Known Member

The ol cell phone comes in handy but the pic quality leaves a little to be desired....but it is all I had on hand. It is the Mark V action in one of those plastic stocks. James Jones here did a little stock work on the gun. I cant recall whether he added pillars or just bedded the action. The barreled action was sent to 308 Nate who added one of his v-port brakes. The bases and a set of Medium rings are included. I am keeping the scope and low rings that are on the gun. It shoots okay with 168-180 class bullets but I could never get it to do well with the 208 A-Max I wanted to shoot. I need room in the safe and am weeding out my factory guns.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. eddybo

eddybo Well-Known Member

Awww comon someone throw me a bone:p I really need a couple of actions. If anyone is willing to part with one at a reasonable price let me know.

5. dogdinger

dogdinger Writers Guild

i have an older ....

rem model 700 adl in 270 rem....asking only 400$ for the rifle.......would make a good donor......looking for a quality scope......AJ

6. eddybo

eddybo Well-Known Member

I bought 2 last night ......wish I had known about yours.

7. capsteve

capsteve New Member

have any pics of the .270??
    steve

8. dogdinger

dogdinger Writers Guild

missed this....

sorry steve......i will get some pics today.....AJ