• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 XCR Tactical Long Range (CHEAP)

Brianc74

I have a used Remington 700 XCR Tactical Long Range In 300 Win Mag. Sent the bolt to Dan in Alaska to have it timed for extraction properly. The barrel is threaded 5/8-24 with a Precision Armament break. Also has a Jewel Trigger HVRTSBR with safety and bolt release. Comes with Burris bases aswell. The chamber has a ruff spot or burr in the web area and needs to be polished out for proper brass extract. I bought it for a project that is not going to happen. This setup new would cost $1800. A crazy great deal here!!! SOLD
Was going to build a 6.5 GAP or 6.5 PRC.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Up top.
I can keep the Jewel Trigger if buyer doesn't want it. Sell without Trigger for $750 plus shipping.

Brian

Last edited:
I fired the rifle with like 7 rounds I had to see the effectiveness of the brake. 4 of the seven round didn't want to extract easily. The fired rounds had a small abrasion on the belts-web.
I was going to rebarrel anyways.
Brian

It's probably an easy fix. But I did not buy this to use as a 300 Win Mag. Looks like you would just run some polishing compound on a tight fitting patch setup on a rod and use a drill to spin, to polish that area.
Brian

Last edited:
Only trades are.
A scope that is MOA. Like a Leupold VX5HD
Rifle in 6.5 caliber or 7mm
Vortex Razor Spotting Scope
A RH Compound Bow 2018 or newer

Trade value higher.
Brian

Last edited:
A couple of trade offers. One that in still thinking about.
Up top please. For one last go around.

Brian