• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Remington 700 SS 7mm Rem Mag

JonM

Gun was built in 2013 by Ted's Custom Guns. (AKA Shortgrass)
Trued action & installed Krieger 5R 9 twist MTU barrel with Ross Shuler muzzle brake.
Bolt handle was timed and tig welded by Dan @ Accutig.
Bell & Carlson A5 Stock with aluminum bedding block.
Wyatt's bottom metal, (2) 5rnd mags & (1) 10rnd mag.
Rifle Basics Trigger.
Sightron SIII 8-32x56

I ended up changing jobs and then having kids so it has sat in the safe the majority of it's life. Round count is around 400-425. It has shot everything decent but I haven't really settled on a load as I haven't really done much testing. $2100 shipped to your FFL. I'm not really interested in any trades.

IMG_2732.PNG
IMG_2733.PNG

Bump

The stock is OD green with black webbing. I didn't realize the pics were that dark until I looked at this again. Also, someone modified the stock to take a bipod mount directly in the end of it. I filled that hole and touched up the paint. It's not perfect but it is still a pretty nice set-up. I can also include some 162 ELD-Ms and Berger 168s

$2000 To your FFL
$1500 To your FFL without the scope and rings.

Price Drop $1800 to your FFL from me. I'll include 2 boxes of 162 ELD-M's, a partial box of Berger 168 VLDs and 100+ rnds of brass.

Gun with the mags $1350 to your ffl from me. If I can't get that out of it, I'll just put it back in the safe.