• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 SPS SS DM 30-06

pauk109

This rifle has hardly been used. Between myself and the first owner there's only been about 25 rounds through it. Great gun, I just need to get rid of it for money reasons. It has a Nikon ProStaff 5 (NOT the regular prostaff, the prostaff 5's have much better glass and I paid $250 for it a few months ago)it is a 2.5x10x40 with the BDC reticle. The gun has a 24" stainless steel matte finished barrel, jeweled bolt, detachable magazine and a pillar bedded Hogue overmould black synthetic stock. The Nikon scope sits in Leupold dual dovetail rings and bases. Will not separate. You can turn around and sell the scope yourself and have a great deal on the gun only. Also no trades. $775 shipped to your FFL. Text for more pics and quickest response - 66O-7O7-32sixnine

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 10
For those that have never heard of it, these last two pics are from nikons spot-on smart phone app ($4.99) it allows you to enter any factory ammo, or even hand loads as Long as you know the velocity at muzzle. And it does all your calculations and tells you where to hold for the long shots. It even inputs your current weather conditions and altitude and gives you a full ballistic table in 25yd increments.

Changed my mind, I would seperate. $625 shipped to your FFL for gun and leupold mounts. $200 shipped for scope only. Would only take trades for small items, like .300 wsm ammo, or 800yd rangedinder, that would also include $500 cash added or more.