• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 SPS 300 RUM

william mul

Remington 700 SPS Matt Finish BDL. 26" Fac.Sporter. Barrel. Rifle Is Very Clean. {Was Told Unfired}. Stock Does Have Two Light Handling Marks. Comes With Weaver Style Bases. Shoot It Or Build On It..$525.Shipped Non FFL, To Your FFL.

Attachments

• photo 1 (2).JPG
    photo 1 (2).JPG
    11.7 KB · Views: 11
  • photo 2 (2).JPG
    photo 2 (2).JPG
    11.4 KB · Views: 12
Rifle Is Back on The Market.. Browning 460 Had Sent a P.M. On 12-08-14 Stating That He Would Take It, If I Hold For Week.Since Its Been Quite Bit Longer,Its Safe Say He's Nothing More Than a Tire Kicker... . And I'm Done. The Rifle is For Sale. $500 Shipped. Or Will Part Out If You'd Like The Action And Trigger.. Thanks.

Back up For Sale.. After Another I'll Take It ... Then A P.M. Stating Someone Gave Him One.. LOL...So If Some One Needs The B/A Only. Same Deal I Offered Him. B/A And Trigger Only $400 Shipped. But Please,After Two Dreamers. Be Serious.. Thanks..

Ill take it… i will send a pm to talk on the phone as i want to be sure i understand your short hand…
mario

I was giving an action, don't see the problem, I was being straight with you. Later

Kasey

Not planning on it. I have the check and it's going out as soon as I have the address. Sorry guys. But I would entertain offers