• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 Short Action .308 Bolt Face

This is a new Remington 700 Short Action with a .308 bolt face and standard Remington Trigger. Since it is new it is in excellent condition. $399

IMG_2008.jpg

This is a new Remington 700 Short Action with a .308 bolt face and standard Remington Trigger. Since it is new it is in excellent condition. $399

IMG_2008.jpg
just because it is new does not mean a lot A gunsmith will still have to true it up for a custom build. And probably put in a different extractor and work on the
trigger or replace it. so really if you are buying a action for a build not need to pay full price for a new one. when an old one can work.

I apologize for the first reply this action is more than likely as good as it looks
i sent green machine a PM apologizing. actually after i read my reply I too thought i was badgerings GreenMchine and that was not my intention at all. If i could go delete that reply i would.
I just know a few weeks ago i bought one for a lot less but everything concerning guns is going up daily... So maybe it is a very good deal after all from the looks of it, if you needed one this looks as good as they get.