• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 Sendero In 7mm STW w/ brass, bullets and dies

cavscout77

I have a Remington 700 Sendero in 7mm STW for sale. The action has been blue printed and trued up, the barrel has been removed and cryo frozen and put back on, the trigger has been tuned up and breaks clean at about 2.5 pounds. The berrel is threaded with a muzzle break and I also have the thread protector for it. There are a set of Leupold bases on the rifle as well. I also have about 80 pcs of brass, 2 boxes of hollow point moly bullets, one box of balistic tip bullets, Redding resizing die, and redding reloading dies. This rifle was built by a guy that does the long range shppting compititions, and is a tack driver. Last time it shot it was holding 1/4 MOA at 100yds. There are some small rub marks on the barrel, I would guess from being in the safe, but it was like that when I got it and could be buffed out if they bothered you. If you have any more questions, you can email me at [email protected]. I have tried to add some pictures, but this ragged tail dail up I still have just aint cuttin it. One of the few down sides to living in the sticks. I will try toadd some pictures tomorrow.

Sorry about that, I was agrivated about the whole picture deal, I forgot to add it.

$1100 Shipped to your FFL from me. If your FFL will not accept from a non FFL holder, add $50.

IMG_0589-1.jpg

IMG_0601.jpg

IMG_0600.jpg

IMG_0598.jpg

IMG_0590.jpg

I would say it's some where in between. The guy I got it from said there there was a bore scope ran down the pipe after the last time he shot it and said there was just enough throate wear to mention, but that was it. as for anexact count, I'm not sure.

Last edited: