• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 Sendero 300 Win Generation 1

kfrye

I'm getting back into my old trapshooting hobby and am thinning the rifle stock out to fund a better fitting shotgun. Not sure what else to add about a first generation Sendero in 300 Win Mag. It still wears the original, crown looks untouched, but it does have a few rubs marks on it from being hunted. The stock only has one blemish, and that is a small chip mark underneath the front sling swivel. The stock has not been bedded. Action wise, the bolt face shows very little use, and it still has the factory Remington trigger, and is a non J-lock model. The mounts are Burris and come with the rifle, the scope does not. I'll ship this one from my ffl to yours for $1000 CONUS. I'm not looking for trades at the moment. Cash only. Please pm if interested.

Date code on this one is 'OQ' July 1996

Attachments

• GEDC0874.JPG
    GEDC0874.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 19
  • GEDC0880.JPG
    GEDC0880.JPG
    91.3 KB · Views: 19
  • GEDC0879.JPG
    GEDC0879.JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 17
  • GEDC0884.JPG
    GEDC0884.JPG
    112.1 KB · Views: 21
  • GEDC0876.JPG
    GEDC0876.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 19
  • GEDC0881.JPG
    GEDC0881.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Jason,

I'm not sure on a round count, but the rifling still looks very sharp and the bolt face still wears much of the original blue.

Ken

That's interesting because there is not any part of this rifle that was blued originally.

I'm not the original owner of this one. I thought I had to have one, but other priorities put this one for sale. I don't know how this one shoots, but I'm sure with a bed and trigger job it will do just fine. I've never heard of a Sendero shooting bad, just some shot better than others.