• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 SA Bolt

Pete Lincoln

Guys, i'm looking for a Remington 700 short action bolt, case head size doesn't matter, but the 308win head size would be preferable (with a 223 i'd open the thing up and instal a sako extractor), ive a 308 varmint thats lost its bolt, any help would be greatly appreciated.. thanks Pete

Pete

Finding a SA 700 bolt will not be easy. Lot's of guys are always looking for them (me included)and they will be expensive if you do find one. Add to that the cost of installing a Sako extractor and you're better off getting one of the new Pacific Tool & Gauge bolts from Dave Kiff. They are CNC made, Dave will make them to any OD dimension you want, they can be had with a Sako or Rem extractor, and he has a variety of bolt handle shapes (handle will have to be installed). I believe the base price is $125, a real bargain.

I think pacific reamers is making one. Go over to benchrest.com I know there is another outfit making bolds and they can give you who it is. I think Dave's is less than $200.