• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 parts

This guy is a scammer, had a deal with him on Texas gun trader and made arrangements to meet him but I was a scam.

This guy is a scammer, had a deal with him on Texas gun trader and made arrangements to meet him but I was a scam.

This guy is mad bc we had agreed on a sale on an action that was kept in a safe in my hometown and was close to the interested buyer, so I agreed to drive and meet him if need be. I called to meet my friend who was storing the gun in his safe so I could transfer. at which time my friend informed me had used my action on his custom build. I learned of this after any posting I made and immediately informed the interested buyer and listed it as sold on my postings. It didn't cost him anything but an email. I had the 7mm barrel in my possession and didn't want to drive 2 hrs to meet him when I offered to ship it to him free!! Then he just went silent!!.. I've never has an issue with anything I have sold and never will, I am not trying to deceive or fool anyone. The money isn't a issue and if I am wrong I wil make it right. I am just a passionate gun owner and shooter like many people on here and don't want one upset guy to create a false identity for me!!

Gunman2012, do you have any results to back any of this up. Have you sold anything on this forum that was received? Its sounds like a fishy story to me but who knows. If you are telling the truth and aren't a scammer, I'd suggest proving it otherwise you are going to have a tough time selling stuff on here. That or make it right with this other guy that is disgruntled.