• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 Mountain Rifle DM - 25-06 **NEW PRICES**TRADE ADDED**

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayoutinmo

I have a Remington 700 Mountain Rifle - Detachable Magazine - 25-06. This is the origional 700 Mountain Rifle - NOT AN SPS. Barrel and action are satin blue finish, jeweled bolt. Stock is satin oil finished walnut - free float barrel - cut checkering not stamped. This is an absolutely beautiful rifle and shoots 1/2 moa with Nosler 115gr Ballistic Tips. Round count is under 100. Rifle is in near perfect condition - has one small ding in the stock on the forend at the top of the checkering. It just sets in the safe now so its time to find it a new home. I will include a set of leupold bases and rings with the rifle.

$750 SHIPPED TO YOUR FFL (LOWER 48)

I can e-mail pics if you would like.

Thanks,
Mike

25855.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Remington 700 Mountain Rifle DM - 25-06

PM's answered and pics sent - back up for the day.

New prices:

Rifle with bases and rings - $675 to your FFL

Rifle bases and rings with a like new ziess conquest
3-9 x 40 (#20 plex) - $1000 to your FFL

Pics sent to all who requested - still available....... For Now

I would also be interested in a trade for a McMillan A-3 or A-5 for a Rem 700 SA (BDL).

I would also be interested in trading for a TC Encore in a varmint caliber. Preferably a 204 or 22-250.

I will include 70 rounds of handloaded ammo - Nosler 115gr Ballistic Tips. These were loaded for this rifle. They will shoot 1/2 moa.

Status
Not open for further replies.