remington 700 mlr 338 lapua

yzm19

:cool:does anyone know much about this rifle. i saw one on the remington lawenforcement page made on the 40x action. are these anygood for an off the shelf 338 lapua?? where could i get one if i wanted one and how much$$

I spoke to remington direct military and law enforcement division they said they were great off the shelf. do your research thats why they are so hard to find, if they werern't werth thier weight they would be a dine a dozen every one would have them for cheap. shure you can trick any brand rifle to the tune of $7000 to $10,000 but out of the box this is a great rifle or, why would you be looking for one?,

well i have wanted a 338 lapua for a longtime. i think that make a great longrange killer, though that cost alot to shoot. i have also herd of people making them out of remington but this is made by remington. i wonder what they did to make it?? is it a longer action or did they do like the others and customize the action to fit that round?

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.