• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 magnum action

gapfriz

I have a older remington 700 magnum BDL action, it has a five digit SN #, I was thinking about selling selling it and was wondering what would be a fair price to ask for it, It's a complete action, magazine and floor plate etc.

Thanks
David F.

I bought a new action from a new ADL last Christmas for 350. Trigger but no BDL configuration metal.

When do you need to sell it? I have a friend who bought a Shilen 7mm preturned blank to build a 7mag with but he's doing some home remodeling right now and is a bit low on spending money. He told me that he'd be looking for an action sometime in February at the earliest.

You have what he's looking for but the price would have to be right and I don't know what that is for him.

I will buy the BDL Bottom Metal from you right now if you want to part ways with it. If so, shoot me a note.

After doing some thinking on the price and seeing what people have said, I'll take 450.00 + shipping.

Thanks
David F.

A guy can pick up a new synthetic matte blue Rem700 ADL complete rifle in anything up to .300 Ultra form 389.00 and that includes a cheap scope to throw in the trash. The stainless package is 439.00. I just picked a stainless .300 up for a build for 439.00, sold the barrel and stock for 100.00. Into the action for 350.00 stainless at that.