• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 LTR DM .308

psdan000

For sale is an excellent condition Remington 700 LTR in .308. This rifle has the factory detachable magazine. I picked this up last year and have only shot it one time. It shot great with factory federal gold medal match, under MOA for sure. I am not the original owner so I do not know the exact round count, but the rifling looks very shiny and sharp. Appears to be a fairly low round count from what I can tell, I would say well under 1000 for sure, still plenty of life left in this one. From what I can tell this rifle was made in 2001 or 2002, so it is before freedom group took over Remington. I am asking $1000 shipped as pictured with a 20moa Seekins base, Individual to FFL. I don't have to sell but I have accumulated a slew of .308's and would like to thin them out a little. I would consider trades, I don't have anything in particular I'm looking for, maybe a nice scope or varmint caliber rifles. I can send any pictures of whatever you'd like to see. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Thanks for looking!
IMG_2910
IMG_2911
IMG_2912
IMG_2913
IMG_2914
IMG_2915
IMG_2916
IMG_2917

Man, I been thinking about this rifle all day. Hope someone buys it soon. I myself also have too many 308's and plan on building a 308 hunting rifle at some point in the future.

Me too… my brother wanted one so I sold him an LTR and now I want it back… this is killing me.

I sold my first LTR as well. Then bought another one that I foolishly sold before even shooting. With so many 308 rifles I picked one up in 223. I would really like to have the pair in 223 and 308.

To the OP, GLWS

$980 shipped, will swap the seekins base for a new one piece 20 moa EGW base for $900 shipped.

these things are shooters! LOL - i have one son keeps it because he shoots more than i do. We wont let it go because it's just so fun to shoot! GLWS

Thank you all for the kind words about my rifle lol...you guys are making me second guess selling it. Some particular trades I might be looking for: Leupold scopes, especially Mk4's, CZ rimfires or centerfire varmint rifles, HK USP pistols, higher end AR uppers or parts, Sako varmint rifles (cash can be added on my end)...Always open to other offers.