• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 Custom 7mm Rem Ultra Mag HS DM 26"

dilley

I have for sale a right handed Remington Model 700 in 7mm Rem Ultra Mag for $900.00. Rifle has a HS Precision Stock, HS Precision Detachable Magazine. Custom stainless barrel is a heavy barrel taper (sendero type) and is 26" long. Round count is approximately 60 rounds. Barrel is not drilled and tapped for sights. Serial Number:C6676xxx. Rifle is in next to excellent condition but does have some field usage with a few spots on stock. Included is a set of 2-piece Leupold mounts. Rifles shoots under an 3/4" with factory ammo. Buyer pays $35.00 shipping and this includes insurance. A current & signed FFL license must be included with payment before item will ship. I only accept money order or cashiers check for payment. Note: No Sales to California.Your FFL dealer must be willing to accept rifle from a private individual. The reason for selling is that I went back to my old Sako and updated it with a Mcmillan stock, reworked the trigger and decided to keep hunting with it. can supply photos on request.[email protected]