• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 BDL 6mm package(Ohio)

hitman2565

Well here is one that I am not really sure that I want to let go but I don't really shoot it. I do enjoying looking at her though!!!!!!! I am NOT looking for trades on this one because if no one is interested this will stay right where it is. I was fortunate enough to by this gun UNFIRED and I have put exactly 91 rds. through it and this gun will shoot an honest 1/4" 5 shot group at 100 yards. If you do not like light triggers you will have to adjust this one as I have this set the way I like them "light". I do not have the box or paperwork and unfortunately I have misplaced the rear sight. I have the base for the rear but I do not have the sight itself. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

hitman2565(AT)hotmail(DOT)com

Here is the package details:

Gun
---Remington 700 BDL
---6mm Rem.
---This gun looks as good as it shoots

Scope
---Leupold Century Edition w/ everything it comes with
---3-9X40
---Gloss
---LR reticle

Extras
---Hornady 6mm dies
---91 rds. 1x fired from this gun
---36 rds. misc. factory ammo
---Leupold neoprene scope cover

Leupold003-2.jpg

Leupold002-2.jpg

Leupold004-2.jpg

Leupold001-2.jpg

moretoys004-2.jpg

Now here is the part that some of you may be waiting to see. The gun will be shipped and insured in a hard case to your FFL and the extras will be shipped to your door. I am asking $1300 for this complete package paid by U.S. Postal Money Orders. I will NOT part this package up into 5 different sales.