• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 Barreled Action

Wow. It costs about that much to get a bare remington 700 receiver, not counting a barrel and brake. Most receivers you buy come with an x-mark pro paper weight that gets immediately replaced anyway.....good deal here. Someone needs a heavy no recoiln' 300 win mag, I'm sure of it....had a stainless version in 7 mag, it shot very well too.

Remington 700 Long Range barreled action in 300 Winchester Mag. It has been threaded 5/8-24. Will come as pictured no trigger or bottom metal. It'll come with trigger pins and bolt stop. It was rattle can painted when I bought it and I stripped it.
$535 shipped to your ffl from me. If you're in AK or HI or has to be shipped from an FFL contact me for shipping. View attachment 319911View attachment 319912View attachment 319913View attachment 319914View attachment 319915
With brake or without ?

Congrats to buyer and seller! These things shoot better than a factory setup should Been a long battle lol.

Won't use the barrel. I'll keep it for another time. Need an action for my 300 PRC build. Been hard to find a magnum LA lately. Have several TriggerTech triggers so factory would be replaced anyway. Perfect action for my needs. RR numbered Remington's have been great for builds.

Recent Posts