• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 AWR

WesB

[FONT=verdana,arial] New Remington model 700 AWR ( Alaskan Wilderness Rifle) in 300 ultra mag, built by the Remington Custom Shop. Stainless steel bolt, barrel and action with Teflon coating. 26" barrel. Comes with Tasco 3X9X40 scope in Leupold bases and rings and hard case. There has been only 25 rounds fired through it. It has only been fired from a bench and has never been hunted with. I've decided to built a custom rifle so this one has to go to pay for the new gun. These rifles list for $3427 from Remington, the lowest price I've found online is $2385. Will take $1900 I also have 200 new brass, a Redding full length resizing die set, RCBS neck sizing die, and Redding Competition micrometer bullet seating die for an additional $200
Wes
[email protected]
801-550-4973
[/FONT]

100_2485.jpg

100_2489.jpg

Last edited:
I would be interested but since I am a lefty the bolt is on the wrong side. I had an AWR in 375H&H with sights and a barrel band delivered about a month ago. I waited almost 6 months for the gun. I love it. A 6.5 lb 375 is a good thing. I just ordered an AWR II in 280. I love those AWR's. I dont think you should have any problem selling it. The AWR is a wonderful gun.

No scope

Would you be interested in selling without the scope?
How much?

Thanks,
Al

700 awr

Al
I originally had it priced at $1900 without the scope. I was hoping that adding the scope and lowering the price to $1800 would help sell it. I have to stand firm on the $1800 as I have $2300 in the gun alone. It's in 100% condition with only 25 rounds through it.
Thanks
Wes

Alright guy's I'm open to offers now. I'd really like to sell this rifle so I can have Kirby Allen start on my new gun. If you decide to make an offer consider it as a fund raiser to help Kirby, so bid high:)!
Thanks
Wes 801-550-4973

Final mark down. $1500 plus shipping to FFL. Scope not included.
Thanks
Wes
801-550-4973

Guys and Gals,

That is a really cheap price for a wonderful gun. If the bolt was on the other side I would buy it. I think this is a great deal.

Last edited:
These are great rifles. I have a AWR in 300 RUM myself sub MOA shooter. They're accurate and virtually corrosion proof. I'd love to have this one too but I already have 2 300 RUM's and can't justify the $.

Out of curiosity, how much would shipping be to Anchorage? Any idea.