• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 7mm rem mag Mcgowen barrel

• Thread starter Deleted member 25294
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25294

I have a 7mm rem mag on a model 700 detachable magazine action with a custom Mcgowen 1:8 twist match grade barrel for sale. I installed this barrel last year with a pacnor barrel nut, this allows the barrel to be installed without a gunsmith by using a barrel wrench and head space gauges (included). The stock is a Bell and Carlson Medalist A3 with the full length aluminum bedding block and pachmyr recoil pad, I sanded down the forward grip to fit more naturally in the hand. Some sanding marks are noticeable on the stock but they could be finished out if desired. It has a rifle basix trigger adjustable form 1-3 pounds. I've fired under 100 rounds through the barrel and it is extremely accurate. I shoot 162 grain Horndady A-max bullets and off a bipod I consistently get 1/2 moa accuracy.
The top of the barrel has a small marking from where the barrel vise slipped during installation, it's a shallow indentation that in no way effects the barrel integrity. The total weight of the rifle is 9.2 pounds without a scope. This is a great rifle but I don't have the need for a target style setup. I'm asking $650 plus $30.00 for shipping.
Please email me at [email protected] with any questions.

Attachments

• rifle 018.jpg
    rifle 018.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 12
  • rifle 019.jpg
    rifle 019.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 16
  • rifle 020.jpg
    rifle 020.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 14