• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 6mmPPC package

bandit10-4

I have for sale a very nice stock and barrel combo to turn a short action Remington 700 into a varmint slayer/ tack driver! I will sell everything for shipped to your door in the lower 48. This is a screamin deal! Here's what you'll get:***NOW STOCK AND AMMO FOR SALE***

Stock is a H.S. Precision short action BDL Varmint stock in tan/black web with aluminum bedding block (has been skim bedded)***$SPF***

Barrel is Brux Stainless Steel 1-13.5" twist chambered in 6mmPPC with .262 neck. under 400 round count, measues just over 24" end to end***SPF***

I will also include 81 pieces of neck turned, fire formed, Lapua brass. 73 loaded 6mmPPC rounds (most are 70gr Ballistic tips) and 8 fired cases. These are obviously hand loads, and were not loaded by me. I dont see any reason they won'y be fine, especially in PPC, but use at your own risk.***SPF***

IMG_8898.jpg

IMG_8899.jpg

IMG_8901.jpg

IMG_8903.jpg

IMG_8902.jpg

IMG_8904.jpg

IMG_8905.jpg

Last edited:
Well, after he talked me into breaking up this package, I decided to sell the barrel seperately... After waiting 21 days for my payment (being led on all the way), he told me to just go ahead and sell it to someone else because he'd just been way too busy... SOOOOOOOO, the barrel is back up for sale!

Recent Posts