• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Remington 700 6.5x284

DNB

Here is a very nice custom RR prefix Rem 700 chambered in 6.5x284. 26" McGowen 1:8" barrel. Action and barrel Ceracoated black with a very nice finish, and it has a very crisp Timney Elite Hunter trigger installed. It is fitted into an attractive Remington dark grey laminate stock with near flawless checkering. I am the second owner, and the rifle was fired very little by me. I never warmed up to the cartridge, even though it is a fantastic long range round. I will include a set of RCBS dies with the rifle free of charge. Rifle only is $950 shipped, a significant discount off it's build value. I am compelled to discount it due to an cosmetic anomaly on the barrel markings. The roll marks indicating the caliber and twist are not in the standard position. Of course this does not affect function or accuracy in any way. See picture. This rifle is in very nice condition and would make a great addition to anyone's quiver. Leupold vx2 6-18 target is available with the rifle only for an additional $400. More pics available. Thanks
IMG_6320.png
IMG_6322.png
IMG_6321.png

beautiful gun!
is this built on a long action receiver?
do you know the round count?

Last edited:
Thank you sir. It is a long action, butter smooth. Unknown actual round count. I myself probably didn't put 50 rounds through it. I'll take a picture of the bolt face tomorrow and post it.

I would like to contact you about the purchase of this rifle. I live in Wyoming and could drive to you for pickup

Pending sale to AZ82New. I will update post if terms are agreed and it sells. Thanks

edit:
***RIFLE IS NOW SOLD PENDING FUNDS***
Thanks everyone!

Last edited: