• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 300RUM Sendero Stainless Fluted

Jeffpg

I bought this rifle from the fellow who bought it new several years ago. He had fired 16 rounds in it at the range, and gave me what was left from the 3 boxes of ammo that he bought with the gun. I took the rifle to the best gunsmith I know and had him thoroughly inspect it, checking the bedding and fit & finish. He checked the bore and crown and worked the trigger. He also pulled the factory recoil pad and installed a mercury recoil reducer from Brownells. The factory pad was then replaced with a limbsaver grind-to-fit pad.

Only bringing the gun out of the safe occasionally, I have fired the remainder of the 3 boxes of ammo that came with the rifle, making a total of 60 rounds down the tube. I was able to get 1" or better groups at 100 yards with the factory loads. I have not reloaded for the rifle. I have treated the bore very delicately, with proper break in and cleaning since I got it.

This rifle has never been hunting and that's why I am putting it up here. I have managed to collect a lot of rifles for someone who is primarily a hunter vs shooter, and I want to trim down to the lighter weight guns that better fit my hunting style. I'd love to have this bugger up on the mountain when the shot opportunity comes, I just don't really want to tote it around until then.

The bare rifle is all that's for sale. Scope, mounts, and bipod are not included.
I will have the rifle for sale locally also, but will make it known asap if it sells.
I may consider trades of high end glass or Rem Ti or LVSF rifles.

I'll let it go for $1275.00 plus shipping.

IMG_4284.jpg

IMG_4285.jpg

IMG_4281.jpg

I need to move this before I change my mind.

I'll consider trades, or take

$1225.00 plus shipping.

This rifle is tight & unhunted.

I have seen some new for 1100.. maybe if you lower your price alittle? if you want to move it:) nice rifle by the way

I don't believe any rifles come NEW from the factory with the extra work and parts this rifle has.
I was somehow thinking that I HAD lowered my price a little... hmmm, must be my imagination.

Anyway, here's another drop.

$1200.00 plus actual shipping.

Thanks,
Jeff

I have a sendero sf II in 300rum that five years ago I paid $900 brand new. You said trigger work and a new recoil pad for how much more?

Congratulations, but if you're gonna bug into someone's post, you may want to actually read it first!

You missed some facts, but I don't believe you are considering buying anything anyway. If I'm wrong, feel free to make an offer.

I have a bit more that "new" cost invested. Price it out with your own smith...
I'm neither desperate to sell, nor twisting anyone's arm to buy. I simply have so many guns that they're in my way. If I decide to give it away, I'll do so with a friend or family member.

When I see an add for an item I'm not interested in buying, I usually ignore it and go on to doing something constructive. But, that's just me.

Well I was interested. Until all the sarcasm. I really like the sendero, but 1200 is in mho is a bit much for a bare bones rifle. GL

$1175.00 + shipping.

Feel free to make offers of cash or trade.

Swarovski 8x32 binocular on trade would be considered.

Thanks,
Jeff